Friday, September 17, 2010

Hip Hop Fridays

This Hip Hop Friday I dedicate to Mr. Kanye West. Even though his 2010 MTV VMA Performance got mixed reviews, I believe he showed a raw creativity in artistry, cause in the end of day, people will always dig an artist if they're talented and sincere in their art (that's what you're paying for). Personally, I feel he took Hip Hop on some next level shit. He let everyone know that we're all can be fucked up from time to time and it is what it is. This live one he did and this studio version I share with you are slightly different, but they're both dope. Shoutout to my peoples at illrapper.com for the track! Enjoy! "Let's have a toast for the douchebags, Let's have a toast for the assholes!"

::::Listen/Download Runaway - Kanye West feat. Pusha T::::

No comments:

Post a Comment